All EARS HEARING
All Ears Hearing is an independent and community-focused audiology clinic strongly committed to providing patient-centred and evidence-based care. We use state of the art equipment to assess the integrity of the peripheral and central auditory pathway. Our Audiologists work closely with referring Doctors and Ears Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialists to ensure our assessments meets the needs of their practice. We specialise in the prevention of hearing loss and in the identification, assessment, diagnosis, management and treatment of various hearing disorders. In particular, we provide services including:
- Earwax Micro suctioning, foreign body extraction, otitis externa debris suctioning.
- Assessment to diagnose the cause of blocked ears and otalgia.
- Assessing the degree and type of hearing loss.
- Assessing candidacy for Hearing aids, Bone Anchored Hearing aids and Cochlear implants.
- Fitting of hearing aids and assistive listening devices for satisfactory patient outcomes.
- Assessment and management of balance disorders cause by middle ear conditions.
- Vestibular rehabilitation for elderly with dizziness and Imbalance.
- Tinnitus Assessment and Management which includes Tinnitus Desensitisation therapy, Modified Tinnitus Retraining Therapy, Sound therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Registration and Affiliations
- Audiology Australia
- Independent Audiologists
- Australian Government’s Hearing Services Program for to provide free ear and Hearing services to pensioners and veterans.
- Victorian Work Cover