Dietician can help to improve your relationship with food and to stay healthy. At Evans Road Medical Centre, we specialise in personalised practical advice and professional support to improve your health and well-being. We assist in strategically planning sustainable weight loss programmes to manage a medical condition, achieve a specific physique, improve life performance and also, to prevent health problems which could occur in the future.
Our qualified dieticians will gather information about your health, your personal goals and a detailed knowledge about what you eat and drink. We provide feedback and advice for the under mentioned conditions and more.
- To meet your physique goals by safely changing your diet plan so that you get the right amount of nutrients in your body, without compromising taste and inculcating regular physical activity
- Improve health if you have diabetes, cardiovascular or high blood pressure
- If you have recently undergone a gastric bypass surgery which requires small amount meals with increased nutrients
- Digestive problems due to unhealthy relationship with fried food, caffeine or carbonation
- Recover from eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia
- Learn more by debunking myths and sorting through misinformation by knowing how to read labels at supermarket, how to cook inexpensive healthy meals, how to make the most of your cheat days without ruining your diet plan and resist temptations
- Know more about getting enough iron, vitamin D, fluoride and B vitamins during your pregnancy and how to lower the risk of neural tube or spinal cord defects for your newborn
- Better understanding about food, drugs, proper hydration and changing taste buds as you care for your aging parents
- Increase sports performance to run a marathon, adventurous sports or even jog with your dog