Dr. Channa Senadheera
Professional Affiliations and Honors
- "Dr Channa Senadheera graduated and qualified as a doctor obtaining his MBBS degree in 1995. He gained extensive experience in a number of specialties before he decided to become a GP. He has been in General Practice since 2005.
- He started working in Melbourne from 2014, working in Cowes, Phillip Island, Forest Hill and Frankston as a GP attending to both rural and urban communities.
- He obtained the Fellowship of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) in 2019.
- He has special interests in Dermatology, skin check, skin cancer management, minor surgical procedures, men's health, diabetes management, management of chronic disease and care of the elderly.
- Dr Channa has undergone additional training in Dermatology obtaining, a Professional Diploma in General Dermatology, Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine, Advanced Certificate of General Dermatology, Professional Diploma in Skin Cancer Medicine and Professional Certificate of Dermatoscopy.
- He is passionate about providing a wide range of skin procedures such as flaps and skin grafts. He treats many dermatological conditions including psoriasis, acne, rosacea, eczema, allergies, hair and nail conditions etc.
- When away from work he enjoys travel adventures, music and singing."